Monday, May 2, 2011

Control Room

Basically before any evil mastermind could plot and execute any evil missions, he needs a control room, so this is what i need to set up before i can get any further. Its actually pretty sad that i have to use my own room for now but whats even sadder that i don't even have the right equipment.

At work its Ok, there i have two monitors and a decent computer but my boss is a Nazi, he has this policy of all work and no evil Master Plans, I'm glad if i can have my morning coffee at work and maybe read some blogs. At home its a whole other story i can have all the coffee i want but I have a shitty computer and one lousy 19" LG monitor from the stone age, I can't even see my Forex charts on it, and i am at least 170$ short of any or 24" monitor and I still have to pay the rent i owe (got to love Eastern Europe). I really need to get my act together if i want to do this right. Anyone may contribute but maximum! 5$ .

I need to make this control room my number one priority, and get the money for it as soon as possible.

By the way have you guys seen the Wikileaks James Bond Styled Secret Headquarters just to give you an idea where we need to get.

Gold almost got to 1580$ and then it fell to 1550$ i think it will have another go at 1600$ an will fail again but when it does, i think it will only create another buying opportunity. I'll notice you if ill make a move.

I wanted to ask you guys if you Trade and what trading platform do you use ?
What do you think of the Bond Styled Secret Headquarter?
Can you give me any advice what kind of monitor to buy?

7 comments:

  1. The wikileaks Headquarters is so bad ass! Man I'd love to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a underground headquarters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a headquarter with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What types of safeguards will this base have? Or is it just underground to have a secret location?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need a shark that shoots knives out of its mouth duh

    ReplyDelete